Outreach Program at St. Luke
How we exercise our faith is very important to our ministry here at St. Luke. Below is a list of some of the ways our congregation seeks to serve Christ by serving others.
- FOOD DRIVES: Support the Lycoming County United Churches Food Pantry.
- CROP WALK: Held yearly in October to help fight hunger.
- ELCA WORLD HUNGER: Monthly offering taken to help alleviate hunger.
- CONTINUOUS CLOTHING DRIVES: Local support for Daniel’s Closet.
- SHEPHERD OF THE STREETS: Volunteers, hygiene products collections, and financial support.
- BLOOD DRIVE: Held yearly in August.
- SEW FINE QUILTERS: Meets monthly throughout the year to produce over 100 hand-made quilts which are distributed locally and globally.
- LUTHERAN WORLD RELIEF: Health Kits, School Kits, sustainable gifts through GOOD GIFTS program, Seafarer’s Christmas Gift Bags.
- MISSIONARY SUPPORT: To Stephen Deal, regional rep. ELCA Global Mission, Latin America.